Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome to Ask Aunty



Hello to all and Welcome,

Welcome to the next generation of "Agony Aunt" Blogs.

First of all I'd like to point out to all of you that this is an advice column and not some mambo jambo fortune telling site. I'm not gonna read your palms or tell you the lottery numbers, I'm just gonna tell you how it is as best as I possibly can.
I can't promise that I wont judge - that will depend on my mood and lets face it I'd do anything for a good laugh but I will take you seriously If I feel that your concerns need the proper attention.

There are some rules and guidelines:

All submissions to this site will be published unless under special request from the letter writer.

You don't ( and probably shouldn't ) need to use your real name to sign off letters.

Link dropping at the end of letters is acceptable unless deemed to be spam

My advice is my opinion, you do not need to take it and I do not consider myself responsible for any actions taken as a result of my comments or those or the comments of fellow visitors.

These rules and guidelines can and will change as I see fit.

Letters can be submitted either as comments to previous posts that will be published in new posts,

or

you can e-mail me at askauntysam@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment